24 August 2004

Surprise!

Last night I was going to bed, when Sixtoes and then Brownie got on my bed. Brownie would have been normal, but Sixtoes, she is still mot of the time afraid of us. Well, anyway, around 4 AM I was awakened by mewing. I thought it was Sixtoes, but I relized it sounded more like a kittens meow. I was thinking: "It's possible, but I don't think so. Not yet." Well, I turned on the light and there was a little orange kitten there. Janessa heard me talking to Sixtoes (call me insane but, yes, I talk to my cats) and she woke up. I kept trying to sleep but I didn't really sleep that well. By the time I went to school, there were 3 orange kittens and my bed was disgusting.
School was really boring as usual. We had pictures today, it sorta felt like my picture turned out well, but who knows? One can only hope. And that's about everything even remotly interesting.
When I got home there were 4 kittens; the fourth ended up gray. I think 3 of them have 6 toes, not exactly sure though. Anyway, we haven't really came up with any permanent names, but they gray one may be named Thunder after my Uncle's cat, who is getting on in years. (Technically Thunder the II, but we would call him Thunder.)

No comments:

Post a Comment