05 July 2007

General Update

I'm finally registered for school. I'm doing a CNA course at a technical school and I'm really excited. I begin at the end of July and finish in November and then I can move on to more meaningful work (to me) and UVSC to get generals and eventually (hopefully) UVSC's nursing program. This class is going to be so hands-on and on exactly what I'm interested in. (I sound like an ad. :) )

I'm also really excited for The Scarlet Pimpenel. We began blocking on Tuesday, but we started late and cut it short so we're behind now. Also, we cut our other two blocking rehearsals this week, so now we really are very behind. Our next rehearsal is a dance rehearsals (yay).

Right now (I hate to say it) I'm kinda bored-ish/don't know what to do. I have absolutaly nothing planned for today but I'm slowly gathering up all the things that I do needs to get done, although you can only do productive things by yourself for so long. *shrug*

Hope everyone else is enjoying their summers!

No comments:

Post a Comment