29 October 2007

I wrote this paper on euthanasia for my Ethics and Values class and I let my dad read it.  Now he's been ranting for like an hour (and it doesn't look like he'll shut up any time soon) about how good it is and how I can make it newspaper worthy (he believes the newspaper is the highest form literature).  It's so frustrating because I have another paper to write for English...due today too...  Maybe I'll post the euthanasia paper up her later if I feel like it.

On Saturday morning I had rehearsal at 10 AM.  I set my alarm for 9 AM but didn't even wake up until 10:30   So I slept through my alarm for an hour and a half... I got up and called the director and he wasn't mad.  I got ready as quickly as I could.  On the way there though, I was digging through my bag to see if I'd remembered my waterbottle.  I was stopped at a red light and the car in front of me moved forward so I followed and then started digging in my bag.  I guess he stopped sooner than I thought and I bumped into him.  I have no idea what to do in the case of an accident, so I just got out when he did.  There were a few marks on his bumper but nothing was really hurt and he let me go.  Whew.  I really felt so bad (and dumb) though.

I was at rehearsal when my sister called and began our conversation with "the police are looking for you."  She was joking, but she did know about  the accident.  You wanna know how? My old young woman leader I guess saw me and called and left a message on our machine.  BUSTED!  I'm just glad it wasn't a big deal.  I only got a little mini-lecture from my dad.

Oh yeah, that reminds me, they have changed my role in A Wonderful Life.  I am now Dorothy, the person who marries Sam Wainwright.  I'm kind of shaken up by the fact that they are changing my roles, but the person to be Dorothy quit the show.  But I think I would rather be Dorothy anyway so I'm excited.  Although I still do not have a script...

No comments:

Post a Comment