01 April 2010

Ok, so I really want to get back into blogging. It's a very satisfying hobby for me...

Anyways, so in the past year since I wrote, a few things have changed, but nothing too major. I still am just doing school (working towards a nursing degree) and working. I applied for UVU's nursing program last fall but I didn't make it because they changed the requirements while I was in the midst of taking them so basically, my grades weren't high enough to even apply. Part of the requirement changes also made it so you can only retake each prereq twice within a 5 year period. I found this out when I was in the middle of retaking a class... So yeah, I'm ineligible to retake anything for 5 years, which means 5+ years before I could even reapply. Kind of cold of UVU to do that. Anyway, I still really want to be a nurse so now I'm trying to get into Provo College's nursing program. I'm retaking Anatomy to get a more competitive grade at Provo College (where the course is MUCH easier) while finishing an associates Degree at UVU (just because I'm so close and I may as well have it).

Wow, that last paragraph makes me sound really dumb... I'm not a horrible student and my grades range from decent Bs to good As but it's the few Cs in the really hardcore science classes that burned me.  Ah well, I will get where I want to be.

Yup, not too much has changed...

Over the last year I've had a lot of fun. I've hung out with lots of cool people, seen lots of awesome theatre, acted in Singin' in the Rain and had a fabulous time, took a trip to Colorado (so cool), hiked Timp (that was a feat), adopted a new kitten (named Mr. Henry), and many more awesome things. Life can be so much fun.

Anyway, we'll call that a decent update. Hopefully I will blog more often so I can stop doing these lame entries. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment