09 May 2010

FFFFRRRREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited. SCHOOL! IS! OUT!

I finished with my UVU classes a couple weeks ago and I made it through with all As. I'm pretty sure that's my first 4.0 I've ever achieved although the classes were pretty easy so it's not as cool.

I took my anatomy final at Provo College on Thursday and I found out my score yesterday: 91%! Nice! I will definitely take it. So, overall, I made it out with an A- in the class. YAY!

So, now I'm done with school until August which is pretty much the longest break that I've had since, well, probably before kindergarten. It's going to be a FABULOUS summer and I kicked it off with finding out I made good grades. :) The only stuff I have planned thus far for summer is The Music Man, work, and of course, fitting in as much fun in between as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment