07 September 2011

Update

Here we are again...it's been nearly a year and I'm posting one of those LAME updates! Ah well...

Life has been so full of learning experiences lately. I'm very curious to see what the Lord is preparing me for. I mean, it's been one thing after another: late last winter I had my first boyfriend...and then my first breakup. Then I moved out and just as I was adjusting to that, I got a new job. (I now work as a Patient Care Assistant at on the 3rd floor (also known as the Progressive Care Unit) at the hospital in Provo! Super excited!) At the end of the summer, I moved back home and you'd think the learning experiences would stop but no! I just got called to the Relief Society presidency as a secretary in my new ward! Yikes! I'm scared! And you know that little friend group I mentioned in my last post that goes country dancing? We now call ourselves Awesomeness and I'm basically the main planner/putter togetherer of our activities. That's been a crazy amazing learning experience as well! Life is so good yet so challenging at the same time. But I guess I wouldn't want it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment