24 March 2012

Trials

Lately I've been thinking a lot about trials and have come to the knowledge that God will never let us experience a trial that we can't handle. Think of how AMAZING that is! Sometimes we look around at others, see what they're going through, and think: that is SO tough, I really hope I don't have to go through that! We then get really nervous that we might have the same trial in store for us but if we realize that we can handle whatever comes our way, this will bring us a great deal of peace no matter what we have in store. We probably won't have that trial that we were fearing, but if we do, we can handle it. And what's even better? The fact that trials only make us better--without them we stay just the way we are. So, come what may! I will do my best to love it while knowing that I can handle it and that it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment