09 October 2004

Update

Sorry I took so long to make this update.  I just keep forgetting.  Anyway, my Dad got about 100 stitches and 2 days after the accident we found out that the doctor didn't give him any antibiotics.  So now like every 8 hours a nurse has to come to our house and give him an IV of antibiotics. 
      Anyway, other updates: I am taking my drivers test on Monday morning. I am so nervous! I haven't even practiced for like a week, and my parents don't seem very willing to take me.  But I am just going to bug them a lot and hope it works!  Today (Saturday) we had like a little mini yardsale and Janessa found this awesome instument called a "Violin Uke" I think.  It's so creepy. It's shaped like a coffin and has all minor cords so it sounds like as if in a scary movie.  Janessa and I are working on a little short scary clip that we are going to make.  I slowly go into the basement which is dark and creepy while Janessa plays scary music on the Uke.  I open this one door in our basement, scream, and get pulled in.  The door slams shut and Janessa hits all the strings at once and it makes this really freaky sound.  When we practice Nessa said my scream scared her. I am so happy because I've never taken any acting classes and I didn't think I would be able to scream. But it really is scary in the room. It's pitch black. You just have to see my basement to understand, it would be perfect for any scary movie.  The first part is all cement, and the room I go into is all dirt. Like dirt walls and everything. (heh, sorry for that rant :))
      Today we also gave away 2 of our kittens.  Mocos to some people that live next door in the apartments, and Winecask to this guy who helped renovate the apartments.  We didn't ask what number the lady who took Mocos lives in, but I will have to find out soon so I can go visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment