22 December 2005

A Christmas Carol happenings

Friday, 9 December:
Backstage there is a very narrow passage to get to the left entrance.  Well, today I was trying to get through there in my poulterer skirt and get past another actor.  The back of my skirt velcrows and then there is a bit of a hole.  Well, that caught on the handle of a door prop and totally ripped my skirt all the way down about to my knees in the back.  I didn't make it on for the main poulterer part, but it wasn't totally essential that I was there.  I quickly changed into another poorish costume and made it on as a poulterer for the ensemble scene.  Besides that incident, a handle on the inside of my fur almost broke and one of my dress' zippers got stuck.
Saturday, 10 December:
Matinee:
My whole family came to see the show and I finally got a program because Janessa brought me one.  The program is so flippin' sweet.
Between the shows my whole family went out to eat at Los Hermanos.  A whole bunch of the teenagers/kids from the cast of A Christmas Carol came and ate there too.  It was really weird and really funny.
Evening show:
One time I walked out of the dressing room and didn't zip up the back of my dress.  Yeah, that was sorta embarrasing. I noticed right when I came out so only the actors there noticed.  (What if I went on stage like that?!?!)  At the end of the show we had a man propose.  It was very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment