03 March 2006

The King and I/Bye Bye Birdie Audition (Wed. 22 Feb.)

Today I went to a double-casting audition and CSMT for The King and I and Bye Bye Birdie.  The King and I will be at CSMT and Bye Bye Birdie will be a The Art City Playhouse.

It was awesome because I left at 7 PM and was back by 7:20 PM.  The only time I spent waiting was while I was filling out my audition sheet.

Everything was the same as my A Christmas Carol audition.  I sung the same song (Once Upon a Dream), I forgot to list my dancing experience (and Sharilyn had to ask), only Sharilyn and the accompianist were in the room and the audition was in the green room.  That's all the similarities I can remember but that's pretty much everything the same.  So hopefully I'll make it in the cast!

Oh yeah, they told me to come back on Saturday at 4 for callbacks.  (That's another similarity!)

No comments:

Post a Comment