16 September 2006

End-of-week Update

This past week was pretty usual except for the fact that I finally got my transfer from Orem Smith's to Provo Smith's worked out.  It was my last week at Orem *buh* but I'm excited to start at Provo.  I hope they don't treat me too much like a newbee and they're nice.  I have noticed that when I first started at Orem I did something nasty like garbages or bathrooms every night but after a bit I only had to do the bathrooms about once a week and I haven't done garbages for who knows how long.

I just got my schedule for next week though and they have me working past 10 PM.  I'm annoyed about that!  Tues. I work until 10:15 (that's not that bad), Thurs. until 11 PM (that's pushing it) and then Saturday until 1 AM (that's too late but at least it's not a school night).

Gah, next week is going to suck.  My school work is going to be heavy and with that I'm going to have high stress especially because I'm switching jobs.


What crazy weather though!  It was 90 only a few days ago and now it's freezing!  It snowed today!  It feels like Halloween is coming right up but it's still a month and a half away.  And it doesn't feel like my birthday is really Wednesday because usually it's a lot warmer.  It's cool but depressing also.

No comments:

Post a Comment