22 September 2006

Update

I live through this week only because the Juniors were testing all week and I got to sleep in most days.  It was lovely but now it's over :(.

School was pretty usual but big event included begining work at Smith's and my birthday.
Working at the Provo Smith's is just weird.  I know HOW to do everything, but it's just knowing where everything is that is the trick.  The isles are switched around but most of the things that were together/on the same isles in Orem are the same way at Provo.  So I can find things, I just have to think about them a little more to decide which way to run.  At Orem, the left of the store was all non-foods and the right was all food stuffs.  Well, this store mixes it up which is just crazy and annoying.  Carts are easier due to their nicer carts, but sometimes they are so new that they just slip apart and make for difficult gathering.  I do love working with two family friends of mine, Brandon and Craig.  It makes it so much more fun when you have someone you know already to work with.  So far I like it but their scheduling is screwed up...I can't work late, get it? Ah, well.
My birthday was fun but pretty boring for someone turning 18.  Yay, I'm an adult!  Let's party by visiting my grandparents!  It sounds lame but I enjoy doing that so it's all good.  Yup, that's pretty much all I did.  I just ate yummies and hung out at my grandparent's house with my family.  My parents gave me a $20 gift card to Maceys so I'm excited to check out that store.  It's kinda fun for a conservative Mormon community to get a store that's traditional of New York.  I also got some wicked sweet cards, some money and a package of Skittles from a friend.

And there's your update of the week!

P
S. Everyone should go to www.wheresgeorge.com and enter all of their bills!  It's fun and awesome when you actually get a hit! (The more people who do it, the more hits you'll get!!!!!)  It's simple too if you've never used the service before.  You register once and then when you enter a bill, you only have to enter what is actually on the bill.  Then you don't have to do anything else!  Unless of course you want to check out the other interesting features.
Anyway, I probably oversold it there but it really is cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment