28 October 2006

My Week!

Lesee...

This week I basically did homework and went to rehearsals.  (Our term ended Thursday.)We blocked my part (Lillian) and I got a few more lines because we cut out the part of Walt (? I think it was Walt...) and Joel also gave me the part of Harriet.  I can't find it in the script!  Anyone know who she is?  It's super-awesome that I have all these lines but I'm getting really nervous about them! 

A Wonderful Life is going to be so much fun.  Our George is SO awesome! I love his acting style so much.  It's so...genuine, heartfelt and touching.  The first time we ran the opening scene where he's praying (right after we'd blocked it) I almost cried because I felt so much.  Yes, he's awesome.  Another thing I'm really excited for is the bank scene right after the stock market crashes.  It's super-awesome and we haven't even learned the music yet.  (By the way, the music for this show is so awesome!  There's many styles and a lot of it's really cute/fun to sing.  Plus it sounds so cool with all the harmonies and groups (when we get it right).)

I know we still need more men but I think we could also use some women.  Spread the word!  It will help so much!  It's hard with no cast!
On Friday we had no school and I worked from 6 AM-2 PM.  It wasn't as bad as it sounds but I was SO tired.  Guess what exciting and fun thing I did during my shift?!? I cleaned every garbage can, every wet-floor cone and every iron man (the stands of signs).  Keep in mind that nearly every isle end has a garbage can, EVERY isle end has a cone, and there's a bunch of signs throughout the store (although not quite as many).  We have 21 isles and each has 2 ends.  (21+21)2+21.  Something like that.  I can't do math.  I went through a whole spray bottle of cleaner, a ton of paper towels, and it took me nearly three hours.

On Saturday I took the ACT.  (Evil...EVIL!)  I fell pretty good about the two English portions but math and science (of course) weren't so good.  I think I knew about half of the math problems but the science was rough.  Yeah, sure I could reason it all out, but not in 35 minutes!  That's rediculously short!  To get science, I have to think about it for awhile, but I eventually can get it.  A lot of the stuff was chemistry which is one of my worst science subjects...  I finished most of the portions this time though, which was WAY better than last time.  In fact, the only one that I didn't finish was the math portion.  Last time the only thing I finished was the essay.  (This time I didn't take the writing.  Thank goodness!)
If this entry is a little messed, I thank the ACT.  IQ went down, definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment