20 October 2006

Weekly Update

The most exciting thing of this week was that we began rehearsals for A Wonderful Life.  Lillian is a person on a board and she comes in right after Mr. Bailey (George Bailey's dad) dies.  I'm part of the group that votes on the fate of The Building and Loan.  I have three lines:
"Henry, that's premature."
"That's a serious charge!"
and,
"Let him speak!"
I don't really like any of those lines, except the last one.  I actually know how I'm going to say that one and it's the line that comes right before everyone starts singing.  I get to yell: "Let him speak!" and then they'll start some huge vocal debate through music.  Sweetness.

At our second rehearsal (Wednesday), Joel informed me that I have a solo.  I didn't know what he was talking about so he told me to look at my script.  I CAN'T FIND IT!  The part of Lillian only has those three lines
and he didn't tell me about any other parts.  Either he's confused or he didn't inform me.  But I'm scared!

On Thursday Crystal and I drove all the way to Springville to go to rehearsal and it was cancelled!  Sure enough, when I got home there was a message on my machine about it.  So now I must wait until Saturday to find out about this "solo".

No comments:

Post a Comment