25 September 2005

A Christmas Carol results and other things of that day

On Saturday, someone for Center Street Musical Theatre called with results.  It was so scary when I saw on the caller ID who it was.  But good news, I made it! I am so excited, I was shaking for like a whole half hour after I hung up.  (That was from being nervous too.)  But I finally made it in a show! My first one ever! Yay! :) (Sydney, if you read this, tell me if you made it!)
     A couple hours after that my whole family went to my grandparent's house to celebrate my birthday and my grandpa's birthday.  (His is the same day as mine.)  We had dinner and cake and ice cream and opened gifts.  My grandparents gave me this awesome bracelet that has the YW values on it.  And it's so much more awesome just because of who gave it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment