22 September 2005

My birthday (20 Sept.)

School was pretty usual and pretty boring.  My friends sang Happy Birthday at lunch.  They sung it in the most ugly fashion that they could.  'Twas interesting.  My ears were ringing afterwards. :)
     After school I discovered a banana chair hidden under my quilt on my bed.  Banana chairs are so awesome! Sis. Grover also brought over a gift.  It was a purple shirt, but it's really tight.  It makes me sad because I really want to wear it!  And it was so thoughtful of her to remember my birthday when she's not even my leader anymore.  Janessa also gave me a journal, pens, and tape.  The tape was the only surprise, haha.
     At 4:12, Mom drove everyone in my family to Springville.  She dropped Clint and Janessa off at Game Stop/Wal Mart and then me at voice lessons.  While I was in voice lessons she went to pick up Sydney D.
     My lesson was really fun.
     After my lesson we picked up Janessa and Clint and then drove to my house.
     We had a few minutes so I ate a toast sandwich and then Sydney and I walked to the theater.  We were like perfectly ontime.  Sweetness.
     The callbacks were pretty lame (but good).  Only the younger kids sang, the only thing Sydney and I did was stand on stage and be compared with the other actors.  At least we didn't have to sing.  That would have been a fiery disaster...
     After the callbacks we walked back to my house and just sat around and talked and stuff for about an hour when Sydney's mom came to pick her up.  Then I watched House. I also opened my last gift.  It was my journal Compano and House: Season 1 DVD.  How cool is that? I opened House while watching House.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment