17 September 2005

Update on the weekend (15-17 Sept.)

On Thursday evening, Hannah called.  It turns out she was with Jenna and they were like 2 blocks from my house.  So they came over and they wanted me to go to one of their houses for a slumber party.  But my dad said I could only do one sleepover.  Either one tonight or one tomorrow and I had already been planning something for Friday night.  So we decided that I have a birthday sleepover thingy on Friday.  My dad said that would work.  :)
So on Friday I got a hold of everyone.  At like 4 PM Sydney D. came over and we went online and burned some CDs, watched TV, and did other random stuff.  In the evening we watched Jekyll and Hyde.  At like 7:30 I called Hannah and although she said that she could come a few hours ago, her brother told me that she had went to a play or something.  ok??? Then I called Jenna but she was feeling sick.  Everyone else besides that had cancelled too before that.  At least they called.  I don't blame them at all though because yeah, it was really short notice.  But for Hannah and Jenna, it was partly their idea and had already agreed that it would be a good idea.
So slumber party turned into a sleepover with Sydney, which is what I had been planning for anyway.  So it was all good.
After J&H we watched TV.  I fell asleep while Sydney was still watching weird cartoons.  She stayed up like 2 hours longer than me.  (Lucky homeschooled person.)
On Saturday we woke up and made pancakes for breakfast and then worked on songs for our auditions and did random stuff.
At 12:50 I drove us to the theater.  We filled out paper thingies and then it go really nervousing.  So we let lots of people pass us and we played cards.  Drama people are weird.  One guy stole one card and asked what we would do if he just walked off and said nothing.  Sydney replied with something like: "I'd beat you to a bloody pulp."  And then I think the same guy came back and made a noise and stuck his finger in my ear.  What the randomness?
Anyways...
My audition was pretty crappy, but they asked me to come back for dancing auditions of Monday at 8 PM.  Pretty sweet.  I decided that I liked their auditioning because it wasn't that scary.  The environment wasn't that stressful.
Sydney made callbacks too, but she didn't even really want to be in this musical.  I guess it depends if her mom decides she wants to drive her to Provo basically everyday to practices.
After that we went home and did more random stuff until Sydney's mom came to pick her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment