07 April 2005

Vacation, Day I

On Saturday, 2 April, around 10 AM or something, my whole family left for vacation.  We drove south for a few hours until we got to Arches National Park.  We paid and drove for awhile in the park.  We stopped at a parking lot for the famous Delicate Arch.  We walked for about 10 minutes and arrived at the viewpoint.  (It's 3 miles to actually get to it--like I would hike that far!) Anyway, we veiwed it but couldn't take any pictures because our stupid camera batteries were dead.  I'll have to buy a postcard when I'm back in Provo, lol.  Or look at a Utah lisence plate...
     Anyway, after visiting the arch we drove for a few more hours through Colorado and into Northern New Mexico.  (That adds 2 states to my list of states visited :D)  Here we stayed at a Holiday Inn Express in Farmington.  We got there fairly late so I basically swam, showered, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment