09 April 2005

Vacation, Day VI

On Thursday I woke up, ate, and packed.  I did other random stuff and then our whole family finally left the hotel. 
     We drove for a few hours and finally stopped in the small city of Raton.  We stopped at a grocery store to use the bathroom and I got ice cream and my siblings got some kind of treat.  We drove a bit more and my dad went into an Arby's and brought back Arby's melts.  We hit the freeway and ate as we drove. 
     After another long period of driving we stopped in Pueblo at a Loaf 'n Jug (most insane name for a gas station, anyone know where it comes from?) and got gas and went to the bathroom.  We then drove East for about 45 minutes and arrived at the town of Ca~non (put the squigle over the n, I don't know how to make my keyboard make that character) We looked at a Best Western but eventually decided to stay at a Holiday Inn Express.  We unpacked our stuff from the car (mostly through the window because we were on the first floor :D) and then I went and used the computer.  It was the first hotel we stayed at that no only had internet access, but had a computer to access it on.  I typed some entries in here, checked my e-mail, and caught up at frenchboys and maybe a few other things that I can't remember.  After that I did random stuff and then my parents left all of us kids in the room with a pizza on the way and went out to eat fish. Sick.  The pizza came so we ate it and watched TV.  After my parents got back I can't really remember what I did, just watched more TV, did random stuff, and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment