08 April 2005

Vacation, Day IV

Today (Tuesday) I woke up and had continental breakfast and then I can't really remember what I did but I think we just packed up and stuff.
     At about 11 or 12 we hit the road again.  We stopped in Dona Ana for gas and food.  We had extremely greasy (but yummy) food at a place called Mike's or Mike's burgers or something like that. 
     We then drove for like 4 more hours until we stopped in northern Albuqueque to use the restroom.  We then took a different highway--a longer route but different scenery.  In the mid-afternoon we finally stopped in Santa Fe at the Chamber of Commerce.  We picked up about 50 million brocures (sp?) and got advice on what to visit while in Santa Fe.  We drove some more down Cerrillos road until we found a Best Western and we checked in.  We took all our stuff into the room and then we drove to a Hunan not to far away.  It was expensive but really yummy.  They had a spiney (sp?) thing in the middle of the table so it was fun to share all of our orders.
     After we ate we drove some more and Dad stopped at a liquor store and bought lots of alcohol.  Stupid idiot.  We drove back to our hotel and went swimming.
     At 8 PM I got out of the pool and watched House.  I had already seen the episode but I had forgotten what happened and it was very good.  Near the end of the episode my family started coming up after swimming for a long time.  Clint had thrown a raft (not just a normal raft, but one of those safety, life-saver rafts) at Crystal.  This made Janessa mad so she thrust it in Clint's face and he got a bloody lip.
     I finished watching House and then watched some news and near the end fell asleep.  When I woke up I felt like crap but I had to take a shower to get the chlorine out.  I shampooed my hair THREE times and it still felt coated because I'd let the chlorine dry.  After the shower I finished getting ready for bed and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment